Achieving Environmental Literacy: Health, Environment, Curriculum
November 1-3, 2013
Salve Regina University
Newport, Rhode Island
This year, the NEEEA Conference is partnering with the RI Sustainable Schools Summit to create connections across environmental and educational fields, increasing the ability of students, citizens, and our environment to sustain and thrive in the 21st century.
• Choose from over 40 workshops and field trips
• Hear keynote speaker, David Orr, Founder of the Oberlin Project and Chair of the Environmental Studies Program at Oberlin College
• Grow from cross-sector networking and collaboration
• Meet New England’s 2013 Environmental Education Award winners.
• Learn how to increase environmental literacy
• Help create and maintain effective, safe and healthy green schools throughout New England
Many thanks to our conference sponsors and supporters including, The Rhode Island Foundation, Ferry Beach Ecology School, Four Winds Nature Institute, and National Grid.
Find out more at http://www.neeea.org/conference/neeea-2013.html